or make 4 interest-free payments of
A lightweight down-free insulation jacket with stretch parts at sides, perfect for layering.
- Lightweight down-free insulation jacket
- Windproof fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment
- Side panels in high stretch softshell with air drizz® membrane and microfleece inside A lightweight down-free insulation jacket perfect for layering.
Wear it as it is on a cold day and you will be protected against the cold, the wind and even a light drizzle.
Combine it with a rain jacket and you have a perfect combination for the cold and wet days.
The fabric and garment are developed to trap warm air and keep body heat in cold conditions, but also allowing moist and excess heat during activity to be quickly evaporated, to keep you comfortable at all times.
Stretch panels at the body follow your movement without restraining or creating tension that can conflict with the delicate interaction with the horse.
- 2-way YKK-front zipper
- Ergonomically cut lines designed for movement
- Stretch panels provide both mobility and ventilation for maximal comfort
- Two YKK-zippered hand pockets
- Pre-shaped sleeves designed for mobility
- Asymmetrical shaped bottom hem fitted for riding
- Reflective logo print at back
Material Body: 100% Windproof Micro polyester fabric with eco-friendly DWR treatment Side panels:
High stretch softshell with air drizz® membrane and microfleece inside.