Devoucoux Cross Country Girth with Removable Artificial Sheepskin Liner
or make 4 interest-free payments of $148.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The cross-country girth with snap hook offers an anatomical bib that leaves the horse's elbows free, for saddles with long girth points.
The central part is made of grained leather, giving effective protection against damage from studs.
Its removable artificial sheepskin lining is recommended for horses with fragile skin, prone to chaffing injuries.
The central snap hook means collars and reins can be quickly fitted. This girth has a removable snap hook cover for maximum safety.
The purpose of this cover is to prevent the horseshoe from catching in the snap hook while riding.
Please allow approx 4 - 6 weeks for delivery.
No refunds after ordering, exchanges welcome.
THE FIRST STEPS FOR YOUR ACCESSORIES
- Your accessories have not been oiled in our workshops and will take on a darker shade after the first application of balm.
- Before the first use, apply Belharra Balm or oil evenly.
- Apply the balm again, if necessary, to obtain the suppleness required.
- Try your accessories on your horse before oiling them or applying the balm. Accessories which have been oiled or have had balm applied may not be exchanged or returned.
- Never apply balm to wet leather or leather which has traces of oil on it. Let it dry in the open air, in a well ventilated, warm room away from direct heat.
- Jodhpurs with “leather” seats, zips (jackets, mini-chaps, boots), rubber reins and pairs of chaps and mini-chaps made of split leather can seriously damage your saddle due to their very abrasive materials.
- Always apply balm to clean, dry leather to avoid embedding dirt into the leather.