Devoucoux Elastic Breastplate
or make 4 interest-free payments of $123.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Our elastic breastplate is designed to keep your saddle in place without limiting your horse’s movements. It guarantees optimal distribution of pressure and is extremely comfortable to wear thanks to its calfskin lining.
The main elastic part is attached to the girth place and can be adjusted in two different locations above the horse’s neck to allow for perfect adjustment. It is also equipped with a loop to be able to add a martingale if required.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
The Havana version has white stitching and the black version has black stitching.
Please allow approx. 4-6 weeks for delivery.
No refunds after ordering.
THE FIRST STEPS FOR YOUR ACCESSORIES
- Your accessories have not been oiled in our workshops and will take on a darker shade after the first application of balm.
- Before the first use, apply Belharra Balm or oil evenly.
- Apply the balm again, if necessary, to obtain the suppleness required.
- Try your accessories on your horse before oiling them or applying the balm. Accessories which have been oiled or have had balm applied may not be exchanged or returned.
FOR COLOUR HARMONY
To ensure resilience and maximum comfort, we use different types of leather in the manufacture of our products. However, different leathers do not always respond to oils the same way, and this may affect your item’s final colour.
Our saddlemakers therefore have chosen a lighter colour for the softer leather, so that the colours match even after oiling.
- Never apply balm to wet leather or leather which has traces of oil on it. Let it dry in the open air, in a well ventilated, warm room away from direct heat.
- Jodhpurs with “leather” seats, zips (jackets, mini-chaps, boots), rubber reins and pairs of chaps and mini-chaps made of split leather can seriously damage your saddle due to their very abrasive materials.
- Always apply balm to clean, dry leather to avoid embedding dirt into the leather.