Devoucoux Lead Rope
or make 4 interest-free payments of $36.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Devoucoux lead rope is made out of leather and nylon and is 20mm large.
This lead rope has an excellent grip and improved resistance, and can be fastened with brass snap hooks. 2 meters length.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
The Havana version has white stitching and the black version has black stitching.
Please allow approx. 4 weeks for delivery.
No refunds after ordering, exchanges welcome.
THE FIRST STEPS FOR YOUR ACCESSORIES
- Your accessories have not been oiled in our workshops and will take on a darker shade after the first application of balm.
- Before the first use, apply Belharra Balm or oil evenly.
- Apply the balm again, if necessary, to obtain the suppleness required.
- Try your accessories on your horse before oiling them or applying the balm. Accessories which have been oiled or have had balm applied may not be exchanged or returned.
- Never apply balm to wet leather or leather which has traces of oil on it. Let it dry in the open air, in a well ventilated, warm room away from direct heat.
- Jodhpurs with “leather” seats, zips (jackets, mini-chaps, boots), rubber reins and pairs of chaps and mini-chaps made of split leather can seriously damage your saddle due to their very abrasive materials.
- Always apply balm to clean, dry leather to avoid embedding dirt into the leather.