Shoulder Relief Cinch Western
Total Saddle Fit
or make 4 interest-free payments of $56.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Western riders rejoice! Shoulder Relief Cinch is here. The original saddle fit cinch comes with the following features:
- Patent pending design.
- Top grade saddlery leather body with stainless steel hardware.
- Velcro backing for adhering to the removable liner.
- 3 Cover Choices:
- Thick and soft 7mm athletic neoprene liner (all other neoprene cinches on the market are a thinner 5mm).
- Plush Fleece liner available in black or white (+ 29.95 to the price of the Cinch).
- 12 mm thick real wool felt liner in grey (+ 29.95 to the price of the Cinch).
- Available in 24 through 36 inch lengths.
The Shoulder Relief Cinch actually changes the position and angle of the billets to prevent the saddle tree from interfering with the shoulder. The center of the cinch is set forward to sit in the horse’s natural girth groove (heart girth). While the sides of the cinch are cut back to meet the billets 2 inches behind where the horse’s natural girth groove lies. This brings the latigos from angling forward, to becoming perpendicular to the ground (in the case of a forward girth groove horse), which reduces the saddle’s tendency to be pulled forward into the shoulders. With horses that have shoulder interference without angled billets, it simply moves the billets back to keep the saddle farther away from the shoulders.The secondary benefit to this shape, is the cutback at the elbows. This gives more room for elbow movement as well, and prevents galls in the elbow area.This cinch is backed by our 30 day, 110% money back guaranty!
***CINCHES ARE MEASURED BUCKLE-END TO BUCKLE-END***
Extra charges apply for the following:
- Cover Black Fleece ($40)
- Cover Grey Felt ($40)
- Cover White Fleece ($40)