Stierna Stella Riding Pants
or make 4 interest-free payments of $73.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Water- and windproof winter pants in stretch fabric with silicone grip. Good breathability and warm yet light padding will keep you dry and comfortable all winter.
- 2-layer EquTex™ pants padded with warm lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Water- and windproof and breathable, fully taped
- Recyled polyester fabric with Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment
Protects you against snow, rain and wind while releases excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers underneath. A water and windproof yet breathable garment with all seams tape-sealed and with a lightweight down-free padding that will keep you comfortable even during the coldest day. It is your shield against the elements and no matter the conditions you and your horse can still perform at your very best.
- Full-length YKK-leg zippers for easy on-and-off
- Pre-shaped knees and ergonomically cut lines to enhance full movability
- Non-padded seat area with fleece lining for warmth and full saddle contact
- Silicone print at seat and knee area for a Perfect Grip™
- Reflective logo prints and pipings for safety
- Adjustable waist with velcro straps for an individual fit
- Two large YKK-zippered hand pockets
- Logo buttons at waist and leg bottom
- Inside snowgaiter with adjustable foot strap
- Reinforcement fabric at leg bottom hem for durability
EquTex™, stretch 2-layer recycled polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproofness 10 000 mm / Breathability 10 000 g/mm2/24h. The shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment.
Warm down-free lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation 80/100 gr.
Produced: In China (BSCI certified factory), transported by train.